Wednesday, November 7, 2012

I love birth :)

I had an interview tonight with a doula client for the first time in a while...I had pretty much taken a break from doula-ing with having a baby and being back in school, but this opportunity presented itself so I decided to go for it.

What I discovered is that I (still) love childbirth- talking about birth, labor, coping mechanisms, educating women...it is truly my passion. It also reaffirms my decision to continue working in this field whether as a doula or in a different role as a nurse.

In other news, I am back to attending yoga weekly. I am loving it, feeling stronger each time and almost almost getting up into a headstand. I know yoga is all about the process, but the competitive/impatient side of me just wants to be able to say I can stand on my head....not sure for what purpose, but it would be kind of cool.

Also, it's snowing and freezing out. It has been quite a crazy two weeks weather wise-  Happy November!

No comments:

Post a Comment