Friday, July 8, 2011

It's Shabbos Now

It has been another busy, humid week here in NY and I am looking forward to some R &R on shabbos. This week I spent way too much time in different NYC public schools, trying to figure out a summer placement for Y. I learned about some different Manhattan neighborhoods in the process and that the A train runs express from 59th street to 125th.
We also have had lots of naked tushies in our apartment, as the kids have become enamored with running around sans clothing. Maybe it's the heat or just general kids behavior. Trying to convince three different children to get dressed again is harder than you think :)
Wishing everyone a peaceful and less humid shabbos. Enjoy the video...I'm really into 8th Day. Getting their CD is on my to-do list.

No comments:

Post a Comment