Wednesday, November 23, 2011

The Parade

I have to admit the mini-parade at A's school was actually very cute. A bit chaotic and noisy, but definitely sweet.
Here are some pics of our little pilgrim girl



Here is also a little video clip about the parade. If you look closely, you can see A. at the beginning of the video. 

Someone said they saw my husband in a CBS news segment about the parade as well. I spent a while trying  to find it online but was not successful. If anyone does find it and wants to forward it to me, go right ahead.
I am still not convinced there is a need to make such a big deal out of an American secular holiday in a Jewish school, but maybe that is just the European in me. A good time was had by all and it was definitely sweet to see A's enthusiasm. 

No comments:

Post a Comment