Sunday, June 17, 2012

Attempted Pictures

Today is Father's Day. I thought it would be nice to frame a picture of all the kids for my father in law and husband. Turns out we do not have one. So I set about trying to take one on my phone. I ran into two problems. One, my phone was acting funny and the pictures came out looking blurry. Two, it is almost impossible to get four children to look and smile at the same time. 
Here are some of my attempts:




We also went to the park in the afternoon, where I attempted to catch Baby AY laughing on the swing. Again, I was unsuccessful, although he is still very cute!

I am guessing  professional photography is not in my immediate future. Good thing I am busy memorizing the 206 bones of the human body for my nursing career.

In unrelated news, there was an interesting article in the NY Times, reporting on the growing popularity on the use of midwives, both in hospitals and at home. While the article made it seem like using midwives is a new trend for the "hip", it also discussed the advantages of the midwifery model of care. The article also quotes my OB, Jacques Moritz (who was very supportive of my homebirth), saying that we need fewer doctors and more midwives! You can read it here

No comments:

Post a Comment