Thursday, January 13, 2011

Happy Birthday Baby M

Today is my little baby's second birthday. Although he is not so little anymore. He is turning into a big boy- one who loves Elmo, Ernie and Uncle Moishy and who says the funniest things in his little squeaky voice. He is mischievous and a troublemaker and has the greatest smile. The kids adore him and he loves them too, especially his big brother Y. I love the way they hug and greet each other each day when Y comes home from school. I cannot imagine our family without him.
For those of you who like to read birth stories, you can find it here.
In other news, it was raining and too warm today for skiing because everything was wet so we were not able to go skiing. So I spent some more time walking around the center of town which I love and, of course, shopping. The truth is, I haven't even bought that much, I just like to look.
Can't believe tomorrow is Friday already. Am definitely enjoying myself but am also looking forward to going home to New York on Sunday....ready or not, here I come.

No comments:

Post a Comment