Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Travel Time

I cant believe it. Seven hours from now I will be getting in a cab to the airport...we had a wonderful time but it's time to go. As much as I would like to stay "forever", I am also looking forward to going home, which for now is New York. The past weeks we have been leading a pretty nomadic existence and it's time for the kids and the adults to be back in their routines and schedules.
So I am definitely looking forward to some "normalcy" and the upcoming start of school, although I am not necessarily looking forward to our flight tomorrow. The whole thing will probably take between 18-20 hours door to door...that's the price you pay for a fun vacation I guess.
Will report on our travel adventures from the other side. Also has some great family pictures to share...stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment