Tuesday, May 10, 2011

How babies are born

I am not sure why this classic Cosby video is making the rounds online specifically this week but it is so funny...amazing how convinced a little girl can be about the stork-theory. It made me laugh but also think about how I would explain how babies are born to my kids some day.
A.already knows that sometimes I go "to help a mommy have a baby" but she is not really sure what it entails. For now we will keep it that way. Eventually, though, I would like to have an honest and accurate discussion with her about female anatomy, how women's bodies are made to give birth and how this amazing process works. We will probably just stick with the aleph-bais and math for the next couple of weeks- or years :)
This video is definitely worth watching- enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment