Tuesday, December 1, 2009

on the other side

We made it. Our movers were super nice, the service ppl in our new building not as nice but we are now officially living in our new apartment- yay! My mom is here and has been amazing amazingly helpful.
I have made great progress unpacking and am trying to decide if i should procrastinate or tackle a few more boxes tonight. Am hoping to be done with the boxes by tomorrow which means that all that will be left is for my dear husband to take care of the 30 or so boxes of books that are currently taking up our entry-way.
All things considered it went pretty smoothly but I don't really want to move again anytime soon...unless of course to Israel in which case I'll start packing again tomorrow.
My big dilemma is what to do with all the moving boxes- recycle, give away or sell?
Am also relieved because my client I am on call for, was nice enough not to have her baby on my moving day. So C, if you're reading this- I am all ready for you now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment